How To Pay: Credit / Debit Cards, PayPal, AfterPay
When using PUSHAS, you can pay via Credit / Debit cards, PayPal, or AfterPay. We set out how to pay using all three methods below.
Credit / Debit Cards
If you need to check out via your credit or debit card, click on the PayPal Option when checking out.
After you reach the next screen, click the 'Pay with a Card' option.
Enter your card details and check out securely as normal.
Choose PayPal as your payment method, sign-in and pay as you normally would.
Copping your sneakers has never been so easy. Now you don’t have to wait to get your hands on your grails, simply select AfterPay at the checkout and pay off the balance in four easy installments, 100% interest free.
What Do You Need?
1. A debit or credit card.
2. To be over 18 years of age.
3. An Australian residential address.
How To Use AfterPay?
1. Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $1000 with a credit card or $800 if using a debit card) and checkout as normal.
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
If your item is too high, feel free to contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org to pay a deposit, so that you can AfterPay the remainder.