Careers at PUSHAS
Get your foot in the door with this entry-level role at our Distribution Centre as a Fulfillment Assistant.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist in all online customer orders are processed, packaged, and dispatched presentably, efficiently and accurately
- Positively and proactively helping to resolve customer service enquiries, special requests and order delays when required.
- Meeting KPI standards
- Participating in periodic stocktake activities
- Manage and resolve all issues relating to order fulfilment
- Contributing to our team work flow and operations in the warehouse by supporting various other day to day tasks as needed.
Requirements for the role include:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sufficient IT and computer skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage high volume of orders.
What we offer:
Join an ambitious, high-performing team that is aiming to grow globally. We see ourselves as an elite sports team – we pride ourselves on our hustle.
Joining our team at this stage means you have the opportunity to prove yourself, and become senior as we grow.
If you thrive in a positive, no-bs, high-performing culture where everyone yearns to be exceptional, then PUSHAS is for you. If you just want a cushy role where you just get paid to show up, please look elsewhere.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com